Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ha-llo-ween! So Scary...

 A few frightening feelings...
A man in my neighborhood carved these
Sadly, Halloween has come and gone and I was not able to celebrate it. I was scheduled to work the nights people were out partying. It was very unfortunate.

In all honesty, Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  I, unlike most people, do not enjoy being scared off my pants. When I was a little girl I was very scared of the dark. In retrospect, I was scared of many things!!! It took years to not be scared all the time. So why go back?

Although I have successfully overcome most of my fears, I still cannot watch frightening movies (at all). The most frightening movie I have attempted to watch is "What Lies Beneath."  Over the years I have tried to watch it about 5 times, each time ending in feelings of defeat as I have turned the TV off when I could not take it anymore.

I guess for now the Disney channel will have to do.
signature

No comments: